Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Holy Holiday Movies!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Ahhh I love Christmastime! I can't even say it enough! There are SO many great things to love about this time of year, but one of my favorite things is definitely holiday movies. I literally start watching Christmas movies the moment Halloween ends and then basically watch one a day until December is over! This year, I've got quite a list and I have already made a pretty big dent in it. Hopefully I'll finish by January 1st!
Now, I love all of the wonderful classics like Frosty, Rudolf, and The Grinch, so I save those for last, but I also love the cheesy, sappy Hallmark movies that just make you feel good. It doesn't matter if it's an old classic or a movie that nobody's heard of, all of these films really help get you in the Christmas spirit and usually have great messages to share. Plus you can watch most of them on Netflix or ABC Family!

So here's my list of holiday movies! Happy watching and Happy Holidays!


                                                              HOLIDAY MOVIES
  • Christmas Crush (Netflix)
  • The Mistletones (Netflix & ABC Family)
  • Christmas Bounty (Netflix & ABC Family)
  • Christmas Kiss (Netflix)
  • Holiday Engagement (Netflix)
  • I'll Be Home For Christmas (Netflix)
  • The 12 Dates of Christmas (Netflix and ABC Family)
  • Holidaze (ABC Family)
  • Dear Santa (Netflix)
  • Christmas Cupid (ABC Family)
  • Snowglobe (ABC Family)
  • Snow and Snow 2 (ABC Family)
  • Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular (Netflix)
  • Christmas Angel (Netflix)
  • Christmas Cards (Netflix)
  • Christmas With the Kranks (Netflix)
  • Holiday in Handcuffs (ABC Family)
  • Trading Christmas
  • Home Alone
  • Home Alone 2-Lost in New York
  • Mrs. Miracle
  • Jack Frost
  • Mickey's Christmas Carol
  • Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas (Netflix) 
  • Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (Netflix)
  • Snowed in at the House of Mouse (Netflix)
  • Prep and Landing
  • Miracle on 34th Street
  • A Christmas Story
  • A Christmas Carol 
  • The Santa Clause trilogy
  • National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
  • Barbie and the Nutcracker
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  • Charlie Brown Christmas
  • Eloise at Christmastime
  • The Polar Express
  • Elf
  • It's a Wonderful Life
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
  • Santa Clause is Coming to Town
  • Frosty the Snowman
  • Twas the Night Before Christmas
  • Arthur's Perfect Christmas
What are some of your favorite Holiday movies? Share them with me!

1 comment:

  1. My all time favorite is a "White Christmas". I grew up watching it with my parents.

    ReplyDelete